VODAFONE CAMEROON LAUNCHES ITS 4G LTE NETWORK IN BAFOUSSAM, BAMENDA, BUEA, EDEA, KRIBI, KUMBA, LIMBE AND MUTENGENE. OTHER CITIES SOON …
August 23rd, 2017
Douala -Vodafone Cameroon, after the official launch of its strategic partnership with Cameroon Telecommunications (CAMTEL), which allows the company to fully cover the populations of Douala and Yaounde and to extend its 4G LTE network to the rest of the country and after the commercial launch of its 4G LTE SIM on August 1st, Vodafone Cameroon begins it’s expansion by Bafoussam, Bamenda, Buea, Edea, Kribi, Kumba, Limbe and Mutengene.
The company had indeed announced at the signing of this partnership agreement with CAMTEL, the extension of its 4G LTE network to the 10 regions of Cameroon. It therefore began the first phase of this project in 08 towns.
In this way, Vodafone will make available to its new clients, several subscription options:
– The 4G LTE SIM offer giving anyone with a 4G compatible equipment, the opportunity to experience broadband internet by purchasing a Vodafone 4G LTE SIM card at only 500Fcfa with 100MB of free internet data including free and unlimited Facebook & WhatsApp non-stop for 7 days.
– The “Social pack” offer at 19,900 FCFA with 1 free Mi-Fi, 6 GB free and unlimited Facebook for 25 weeks.
– The “Comfort pack” offer at 29.900 FCFA with 1 free Mi-Fi, 12 GB free and 50% bonus on any bundle purchase over a period of 6 months.
– 4G Smartphone offers from 28.900 FCFA with 6 GB free data over a period of 6 months.
– The “CPE Wi-Fi Router” offer at 54.900 FCFA with 1 free Wi-Fi router, 30 GB free for 6 months.
Vodafone Cameroon’s 4G LTE broadband internet also offers a variety of bundles at attractive rates:
– “Power bundles”, which include: Power Daily: daily bundles from 150 FCFA for occasional users; –Power Weekly: weekly bundles from 1,000 FCFA for medium users who need to keep a minimum of control.
–Power Monthly: monthly bundles from 4,500 FCFA for heavy users who want to remain connected without limit and without interruption of their bundle.
For more flexibility, Vodafone offers special bundles at low prices:
– The “add-ons” bundles which allow the renewal of a running bundle at reduced rate keeping the initial validity period.
– “Social add-ons” bundles that allow you to have unlimited access to social media: Facebook and WhatsApp for a week or a month.
– “Power Night” bundles that give you a 70% discount to stay connected from 11 pm to 7 am.
And for a controlled consumption through daily data allowances:
– 04 “Power Plus” bundles tailored for different types of customers according to their consumption levels : 1.5 GB for 3 days, 3.5 GB for 7 days, 15 GB for 30 days and 35 GB for 30 days, from 1500F with free and unlimited WhatsApp.
– 03 “Power Plus Student” bundles, specially adapted for students: 750 MB for 3 days, 1.75 GB for 7 days and 7.5 GB for 30 days, from 750F with free and unlimited WhatsApp.
Vodafone Cameroon has Business offers with unlimited internet packages and value-added services such as:
– Unlimited Internet plans (no volume limit) from 39.900 FCFA TTC,
– To interconnect the different sites of a company, unlimited VPN packages (no volume limit) from 33.900 FCFA TTC,
– Monthly hybrid internet bundles from 2GB to 50GB from 4500 FCFA.
– Dedicated internet offers and dedicated VPN.
– To access remote equipment from anywhere in the world, fixed IP addresses from 50,000FCFA / year for 02 addresses.
“Vodafone Cameroon will enable anyone with a 4G compatible equipment to benefit from the best 4G LTE network in these new towns as it is already the case in Douala and Yaounde. “We are starting today with 8 new towns but we want to extend our 4G LTE ultra-fast network in the 10 regions of the country before the end of the year. We will do our utmost to deepen our distribution network in the new cities in order to get closer to our new clients. “Said Richard ACHU, Vodafone Cameroon’s Sales and Distribution Director.
Betting on the high quality of its broadband Internet network, Vodafone Cameroon ensures all its clients, a unique high-speed Internet experience.
For more information, visit the Vodafone shops in Douala and Yaounde, the Vodafone partner network in the new cities or the website www.vodafone.cm Download the MyVodafone Cameroon application https://goo.gl/cPWo2k .